Were you thinking about buying a ticket for a concert but you don’t know which concert to choose? Don’t worry, buy a voucher to Progresja and the recipient of your present will decide on their own.
The vouchers are the perfect gift for people who love music and concerts. So we encourage you to use this new option on our website.
Rules for using vouchers:
1. You may buy up to 10 vouchers during one transaction.
2. Voucher prices: 50PLN, 80PLN, 100PLN, 150PLN, 200PLN, 250PLN, 300PLN, 400PLN, 500PLN.
3. The voucher has a sales code that can be used in the transaction instead of payment by bank transfer or card. The code should be entered into the voucher ID field.
4. Vouchers can be used many times. If there are funds left after exchanging it for a ticket, you can use it again for your next transaction. If the voucher has less funds than the ticket price, the system will automatically suggest you to pay the difference with one of the available payment methods.
5. There is a possibility of additional payment to the voucher when purchasing a ticket. If the voucher has a lower value than the ticket price, the difference can be paid extra during the transaction.
6. The voucher does not guarantee that the person possessing it will be able to buy a ticket:
7. The voucher should be used within a year from the date of purchase, e.g. a voucher purchased on January 1, 2019 should be used until January 1, 2020.
8. When using a voucher, the date of purchase counts, not the concert for which you want to buy a ticket. If the voucher has an expiration date of January 1, 2020, it can be used to buy tickets for a concert after this date, but purchases must be made before January 1, 2020.
9. If the concert is canceled and the ticket purchased via the Voucher is returned, the funds are returned to the voucher.
10. Vouchers are not refundable or exchangeable for cash.